Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding words commonly used in business communications, as well as manners required while communicating, such as the appropriate business tone, providing of complete and accurate information, as well as apologizing when deemed appropriate.
- Test Name: Business Communications Test
- Job Level: Any Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding words and manners commonly used in business communications.
- Estimated Testing Time: 35 minute time limit
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
- Responding with Incomplete and Incorrect Information
- Business Tone and Basic Grammar
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Apologies