Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in an in-home or group home environment, such as preparing and maintaining records of patient progress, and administering bedside and personal care (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Home Health Aide Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Healthcare
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in an in-home or group home environment
- Estimated Testing Time: 41 minutes (Short Form); 28 minutes screening, 36 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive
- Conscientiousness, Emotional Resilience, Motivation, Responsibility, Assertiveness
- Professional Potential, Healthcare Learning Ability, Patient Focus