Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding the SAS package (Test versions offered are SAS 6.0 (Base) and SAS 8.2 (Base)).
- Test Name: SAS Tests
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding the SAS package (Test versions offered are SAS 6.0 (Base) and SAS 8.2 (Base)).
- Job Level: Programmer
- Estimated Testing Time: 34 - 39 minutes, depending on test version (90 minutes allowed)
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
SAS 6.0 (Base) Test:
- SAS and SAS Functions, as well as Understanding SAS Session
- Basic Programming, Preparing Data, Producing Reports, PROCs, Macro Facility, and Combining SAS Data Sets
SAS 8.2 (Base) Test:
- Data Types and Transformation, Data Step Programming Logic, and Data Aggregation and Reshaping, as well as Grouped Data and BY-Processing Logic
- SAS Data Set Combination and Modification, SAS Program Organization, Single SAS Data Set Input, Table Look-up, Reports, and External Files I/O