Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding translating medical information in a healthcare environment, such as transcribing dictated reports, understanding medical jargon etc. (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Transcriptionist Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Mid-level Healthcare
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding translating medical information in a healthcare environment
- Estimated Testing Time: 33 minutes (Short Form); 42 minutes screening, 42 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive, Alphanumeric Typing
- Medical Terminology, Professional Potential, Deductive Reasoning Ability, Data Entry Skills
- Motivation, Assertiveness, Responsibility, Conscientiousness