Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding the use of the English language, including grammar and reading comprehension. The two versions available include Written English General Test, which applies to both US and UK English, and the Written English (UK) Test, made specifically for the United Kingdom.
- Test Name: Written English (UK) Test
- Job Level: All Employees
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding the use of the English language, including grammar and reading comprehension.
- Estimated Testing Time: 30 -38 minutes, depending on test version (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Articles, Comparisons, Conjunctions, Prepositions, Verbs, Nouns, and Pronouns
- Parallel Structure
- Misused Words
- General, as well as Specific Questions