ASE A6 Practice Test
ASE identifies electrical systems as an individual service area. The electrical systems service area involves the components and systems listed below.
- Battery a device that stores and provides electrical power for the vehicle.
- Charging system -Electrical components that create electrical power for the vehicle.
- Starter motor and starter circuit -Components that cranks the engine.
- Lighting system -Group of lights that help the driver to see at night (head lights) and that provide convenience (such as a dome light).
- Gauges and accessories -Group of electrical components that provide the driver with information and convenience (the gas gauge, brake warning light, and radio, for example).
Tests.com's ASE A1 Practice Test was written by Dr. John Kershaw, an ASE test prep expert: ASE test question developer; ASE Certified Master Technician; ASE Master Truck Technician; and Auto Industry Technical Instructor. Dr. Kershaw was among the first to receive ASE certification in 1972.
For complete test practice, flash cards, exam review and testing tips, check out: