Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding entering information, both alphabetical and numerical into various fields. The data is presented on a screen and the candidates are expected to copy the data into various fields below, by using a keyboard (Versions of test available: General Form and Split Screen).
- Test Name: Data Entry Alphanumeric Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-Level Jobs
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding inputting data into various fields
- Estimated Testing Time: 5 minute time limit for both test versions
- Test Format: Alphanumeric
- Ability to enter both numerical and alphabetical information into various fields.