Test Summary: An assessment used to provide various job-related scenarios from which it then gathers writing samples. The assessment aids in assessing a candidate's writing ability.
- Test Name: Business Communications Writing Sample Test
- Job Level: Any Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Aids in assessing a candidate's writing ability.
- Estimated Testing Time: 30 minute time limit (3 scenarios)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Captures writing responses used to evaluate the candidate's writing ability
- Business Tone and Basic Grammar
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Apologies