Test Summary: Two separate assessments: Business Letter Edit is an assessment aimed at evaluating the candidate's ability to make corrections in business letters such as correcting for spelling, punctuation, and grammar. The Business Letter Compose Test is an assessment aimed at evaluating the candidate's ability to type, as well as format, with as little mistakes as possible.
- Test Name: Business Letter Edit and Compose Tests (Short Form and General)
- Job Level: Entry-Level Clerical Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding business letters
- Estimated Testing Time: 30 minute time limit (Business Letter Compose); 15 minute time limit (Business Letter Edit)
- Measures the ability to type and correct business letters
- Measures ability to make corrections in business letters