Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding sales in an inbound or outbound call center (Versions of Tests Available: One Sitting Unproctored Version and Two-Sittings Proctored Version).
- Test Name: Call Center With Sales Tests (One-Sitting and Two-Sittings)
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-Level Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding sales in an inbound or outbound call center
- Estimated Testing Time: 25 minutes (One Sitting); 20 minutes Screening, and 40 minutes Selection (Two Sittings).
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
Call Center with Sales Test (One Sitting):
- Customer Focus: Measuring enthusiasm in customer interactions
- Sales Focus: Measuring resourcefulness in managing customer needs
Call Center with Sales Test (Two Sittings):
- Achievement Orientation: Measuring the potential for success, based on self-esteem, work history, developmental influences, and work-related values