Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency of installing an Internet Protocol network using Cisco routers.
- Test Name: Cisco Network Design Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency of installing an Internet Protocol network using Cisco routers.
- Job Level: Experienced Engineers/Network Administrators
- Number of Questions: 30
- Estimated Testing Time: 30 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Distance Recovery and Distance Vector Routing Protocols
- Network Equipment and Network Security
- Distance Vector Routing Protocols, Multicast Protocols and Enterprise Routing Protocols
- Requirements Gathering Techniques
- Switching and Routing Considerations
- OSI Model and Cisco Network Design Model