Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding network and computer security in a Cisco system.
- Test Name: Cisco Security Test
- Job Level (depending on test version): Experienced IT Professional
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding network and computer security in a Cisco system.
- Estimated Testing Time: 27 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Adaptive, Skills
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Security Information, Security Protocols, Security Technologies
- Firewalls, IPS/IDS Management, Appliances, Secure Network Management, and VPM Management