Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding supervising hourly employees in entry-level management positions (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Claims/Operations Supervisor Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Managerial
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding supervising hourly employees in entry-level management positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 48 minutes (Short Form); 37 minutes screening, 60 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Management Potential, Thoroughness, Reliability, Achievement
- Innovation, Influence, Independence, Verbal Ability, Decision Making
- Prioritizing, Monitoring, Professional Potential