Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level positions involved in operating gaming tables. Tasks include dealing playing cards, verifying patron bets, exchanging currency for chips etc. (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Gaming Associate Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level positions involved in operating gaming tables.
- Estimated Testing Time: 50 minutes (Short Form); 21 minutes screening, 40 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Conscientiousness, Quantitative Ability
- Goal Orientation, Customer Focus, Drive for Success, Service Professionalism