Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring whether a candidate has the necessary skills for an accountant, such as balancing accounts, interest calculations, depreciation and gross profit margin, calculating taxes and payroll, preparing worksheets and financial statements, and knowledge of basic accounting formulas and principles.
- Test Name: General Accounting Test
- Job Level: Finance
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess whether a candidate has the necessary skills for an accountant
- Estimated Testing Time: 30 minute time limit (35 questions)
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Skills for general accounting