Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in entry-level positions within an office or warehouse environment, which require loading/unloading supplies, monitoring production equipment, and cleaning the equipment or areas (Versions of Tests Available: 4.5 Proctored, One Sitting Proctored, One Sitting Unproctored, and Two Sittings).
- Test Name: General Skilled Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Jobs
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within a warehouse or office setting.
- Estimated Testing Time: 40 minutes (4.5 Proctored); 40 minutes (One Sitting Proctored); 25 minutes (One Sitting Unproctored); 20 minutes Screening, 30 minutes Selection (Two-Sittings)
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Conscientiousness, Dependability, Learning Ability, and Retention
- Following Instructions, and Achievement Orientation