Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level customer service positions in the hospitality industry, such as dining, transportation of guests, making reservations, providing information on entertainment etc. (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Guest Services Associate Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level customer service positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 48 minutes (Short Form); 34 minutes screening, 44 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Composure, Independence, Achievement, Influence, Confidence and Optimism
- Verbal Ability, Reliability, Service Professionalism, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus