Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within professional-level positions in a healthcare environment, such as recruiting potential employees, gathering competitive information, and analysing financial information (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Healthcare Professional Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Professional Healthcare
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within professional-level positions in a healthcare environment
- Estimated Testing Time: 70 minutes (Short Form); 51 minutes screening, 51 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation
- Deductive Reasoning Ability, Professional Potential, Business Acumen
- Building Relationships, Self-Motivation, Multitasking Ability, and Drive for Results