Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in a healthcare environment that require interaction with patients, such as delivering food to patients, welcoming guests to the hospital, and cleaning patient rooms (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Healthcare Service Associate Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Healthcare
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in a healthcare environment that require interaction with patients
- Estimated Testing Time: 37 minutes (Short Form); 25 minutes screening, 38 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation
- Motivation, Assertiveness, Responsibility, Emotional Resilience, Conscientiousness
- Patient Focus, Professional Potential, Following Instructions, Healthcare Learning Ability