Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level customer centered positions, such as taking orders, responding positively to customer complaints, providing information to customers etc. (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Hospitality Retail Associate Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level customer centered positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 36 minutes (Short Form); 15 minutes screening, 28 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Confidence and Optimism, Achievement, Influence, Conscientiousness
- Retail Sales and service, Service Professionalism, Customer Focus