Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in administering and using Microsoft's Internet Explorer (Versions of tests available: Essentials, Full-length, Fundamentals, and Adaptive).
- Test Name: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 Tests
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in administering and using Microsoft's Internet Explorer
- Job Level (depending on test version): Experienced System Administrators or Novice/Intermediate MS Internet Users
- Estimated Testing Time: 19 - 20 minutes, (Fundamentals and Adaptive); 25 minute time limit (Essentials); 35 minute time limit (Full-length).
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Configuration, Customization, Installation, IEAK, Troubleshooting, and Security and Privacy
- Browser, Internet Browsing, and Outlook Express
- Setup and Installation
- Basic Features and Functions