Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency of developing databases using Structured Query Language Server (Versions 2000 and 2005).
- Test Name: Microsoft SQL Server Programming Tests (Versions 2000 and 2005)
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency of developing databases using Structured Query Language Server.
- Job Level: Experienced Programmer
- Estimated Testing Time: 33 -- 41 minutes, depending on test version (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Views, Performance, Indexes, Constraints, Triggers and Queries
- Transact-SQL, Transactions, and Architecture
- Referential Integrity and Stored Procedures
- Enterprise Features and Triggers