Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding developing databases using the Oracle Forms 6.0 software.
- Test Name: Oracle Forms 6.0 Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding developing databases using the Oracle Forms 6.0 software.
- Job Level: Experienced Programmer
- Estimated Testing Time: 32 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Forms on the Web, Forms Processing, and Forms Environment
- Integrating Applications, Items, Blocks, Frames, and Relations
- PL/SQL Code, and Reusable and Flexible Code
- Record Groups and Editors as well as Windows, Canvases, and Layout