Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency of programming within the RPG IV.
- Test Name: RGP IV Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency of programming within the RPG IV.
- Job Level: Experienced Programmer
- Estimated Testing Time: 31 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Data Types/Formats, Built-In Functions, Defining Data/Prototypes
- Exception/Error Handling, Operation Codes, Indicators, and Form Specifications
- Arrays/Tables, Subprocedures and Subroutines, as well as Symbolic Names/Reserved Words