Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding the utilization of a word processing application.
- Test Name: Word Processing Fundamentals Test
- Job Level: Computer End-User
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding the utilization of a word processing application.
- Estimated Testing Time: 18 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Document Creation and Exchange
- Page Layout, Formatting, and Revision
- Basic Settings as well as Advanced Features