ASE A8 Practice Test
Take this ASE A8 practice test with fully explained answers and instant scoring. It is based on topics in the real exam. ASE identifies engine performance as an individual service area. The engine performance service area involves the components listed below.
- The ignition system -Components that ignite the fuel and air mixture at the proper time to create maximum power and minimum emissions.
- The fuel system -Components that transfer fuel from the fuel tank to the engine cylinders in the proper amounts so as to create maximum power and minimum emissions.
- The exhaust system -Components that remove combustion by-products from the engine.
- The emission control system -Components that reduces the amount of harmful gases emitted from the vehicle.
Tests.com's ASE Test Prep material was written by Dr. John Kershaw, ASE test prep expert: ASE test question developer; ASE Certified Master Technician; ASE Master Truck Technician; and Auto Industry Technical Instructor. Dr. Kershaw was among the first to receive ASE certification in 1972.
For complete test practice, flash cards, exam review and testing tips, check out:
Dr. John Kershaw
ASE Test Prep Expert
• General Electric/Electronic
• Instrument Cluster/ Driver Info.
Number of Questions on the Actual ASE A Series Tests